Deadline: OCTOBER 10, 2012
Project Dispatch is an artwork subscription service founded by artists for artists nationwide. We are currently on the hunt for ambitious artists with a committed studio practice to help propel us into our 4th year!
Here’s how it works:
Our customers/collectors purchase a 3, 6, or 12 month subscription. We offer levels of subscription for everyone, from the art curious to the art collector, ranging from $30 to $90 per month. The proceeds from the sales go primarily to you, the artist. We only keep 25% to cover administrative costs. Some of our more successful artists have had more than 6 subscriptions a month!
As an artist of Project Dispatch you will receive:
– A personal artist’s page on our website, showcasing examples of the your work and demonstrating a taste, style, and concept of what the subscriber will be receiving
– Wall space in at least 2 annual shows in the Washington DC Metro area to promote and sell your work
– Annual publication in the Project Dispatch Artist Portfolio
– Opportunity to have your work included in a limited edition postcard set
– Invitation to special events and parties for the artists to get to know your fellow dispatchers
– Membership package including stickers and informational cards for your outgoing subscriptions
– Promotion on our blog, website, and facebook
Here’s what we need from you:
– 5 images of your work with corresponding image list (please specify title, size, medium).
– A short bio and a statement about your work.
– CV or Resume
– Complete contact information, including name, address, email, and website
Send your submission to firstname.lastname@example.org by OCTOBER 10, 2012
Select Artists will be chosen to participate in an exhibition where subscribers will vote on the artists they would like to see involved in the project! There is no application fee, but artists selected for membership will be required to pay an annual fee of $50. All artists will be notified by email by October 15, 2012.
For more information on Project Dispatch go to www.projectdispatch.biz